CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

ahhh runny nose. sore throat. teary eyes. yellow stuff coming outta my mouth and nose. SICK.

i think im sick. probably my retribution for lying on saturday. AGHHHH. naninanipoopoo daphne... good one.

and i was out for almost 12 hours! met my sister for lunch.. shopped around suntec.. went to town to meet cat.. ran errands.. we went to holland to meet denise.. drank coffee and they had a haircut.. (the poor guy at urban ease, i swear he's so gonna turn homosexual after hearing denise, cat, joe and i bitch about all the scandals.) then we went to valley point... ate at some chinese place that served nice limejuice but horrible frogleg.. and yah took $2.60 cab rides.......

im gonna freeze myself in my room tonight and get my much needed rest!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home